Congratulations! We have been notified that your paper has been accepted for publication in the proceedings of the
2009 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Joint Conferences on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technologies
(WI-IAT 2009) to be held 15-18 September 2009, in Milano, Italy.
I have created an online author kit that provides instructions regarding
IEEE PDF eXpress is not a submission site. After reviewing your paper and checking for accuracy, authors must follow the submission instructions found at the author kit Web.
- page limitations
- paper formatting
- paper and copyright deadlines
- paper submission---You will see notification regarding your successful paper transmission in the pop-up window. No additional e-mail confirmation will be mailed
Please skip the PDF eXpress step and go directly to steps 7 and 8.
Use only the recommended fonts: Times, Times Roman, Times New Roman, and Helvetica. Be sure to embed and subset all fonts.
Note the following:
You can access this author kit as follows:
- For users of non-Windows-based systems: We have tested the online submission process and we find that, in most instances, authors who use a Windows-based system do receive notification of successful paper transmissions. Your mileage with other systems may vary but please feel free to try.
- Authors do not need to compose their documents using a Windows-based system.
- We will check all papers and notify you if we find problems with your documents or if we have not received your work.
- Please understand that, due to our full workload, we cannot acknowledge receipt of paper and copyright form. We will contact you only if problems arise.
Look forward to receiving your contribution!